About the Job
We are working with the world’s biggest brands to invent the future of customer service and we need your help!
The Junior Software Developer will design, develop and implement special projects within 24-7 Intouch’s product development division, Laivly. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude and a passion to take software technology to the next level. Our team not only takes pride in our work, but also in the way we do it. If you’re a creative and daring developer, we are the place for you.
Laivly is division of 24-7 Intouch that specializes in emerging technology. Our team of data scientists, developers, and researchers are dedicated to creating unique solutions by partnering smart technology with friendly humans to maximize the potential of customer service interactions. We empower human potential with artificial intelligence and machine learning to enhance quality, empathy, and productivity in measurable ways for the benefit of the brands and consumers we serve.
ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
As Junior Software Developer, You Will…
- Work with a team of developers to build tools to improve customer experience
- Develop applications that interface with multiple systems (web, desktop, telephony systems, etc.)
- Interact with product stakeholders to promote your work and gain feedback
- Bring your ideas and try new things
- Have fun building cool widgets
- Chill out with a bubble hockey or pinball game
- Enjoy free snacks
As Junior Software Developer, You Have…
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience in a software development role with practical experience in Machine Learning
- Post-secondary school level experience with C# and/or Asp.net and other Microsoft .net technologies
- Post-secondary school level experience with databases and data access
- Post-secondary school level experience with Object Relationship Mapping like Entity framework is an asset
- Post-secondary school level experience building and consuming web services
- Course level experience with automated testing (Unit testing, Selenium, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile software development environment
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent internal personal skills; can play nice with others
- Understanding or experience in an agile development environment
- Ability to answer tough questions like: Who would win in a fight? Batman or Ironman?
- Made it to the end. Now, why don’t you apply already?