About the Job
We’re changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
We’re searching for a Senior Team Leader to provide leadership to Customer Service Representatives and collaborate with Team Leaders on things like performance. training, development and employee recognition. This role is responsible for directing and managing operational activities and contributing to the campus’s overall strategic direction.
As Senior Team Lead, You Will…
- Provide supervision to Customer Service Representatives (CSR) and Team Leads, ensuring proper training, support and customer service is delivered
- Promote professional and personal development of individual team members through performance evaluations, training needs, coaching and career opportunity programs
- Negotiate and mediate with customers or CSRs when required to resolve issues and meet expectations
- Learn and maintain extensive knowledge of client philosophy and service processes to ensure quality customer service
- Interview, select, train and facilitate onboarding for new team members
- Perform data analysis and manage performance
- Authorize and coordinate changes in staffing schedules
- Support business development initiatives
As Senior Team Lead, You Have…
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Some post-secondary education or completion of a post-secondary degree with a major in Business (asset)
- A background in client relationship management (asset)
- 2-3 years of experience in the contact center industry, with at least 2 years in a Team Lead/Supervisory role
- Customer service experience in a high call volume contact center environment (preferred)
- Experience maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information and results reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- The ability to work in and adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic, always changing environment
- The ability to organize and follow-up on multiple tasks with accuracy and timeliness
- The capability to perform intermediate mathematical functions.