About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
Are you passionate about performance and love the challenge of reporting and diagnosing trends in key performance metrics? We’re looking for a Reporting Analyst with strong problem solving skills who can thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
As a Reporting Analyst, You Will…
- Be responsible for real-time reporting and diagnosing trends in key performance metrics
- Generate weekly and daily KPI reports
- Ensure employee data is current and accurate for assigned program
- Work in partnership with Operational Leader and Program Leadership
As a Reporting Analyst, You Have...
- Experience in leadership and working in a supervisory role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Google Docs
- Proficiency with formulas and pivot tables
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to enter data with a high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends if needed