About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
We’re changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
We’re searching for a Senior Team Leader to provide leadership to Customer Service Representatives and collaborate with Team Leaders on things like performance. training, development and employee recognition. This role is responsible for directing and managing operational activities and contributing to the campus’s overall strategic direction.
As Senior Team Leader (Mandarin Cantonese/English Bilingual), You Will…
- Provide supervision to Customer Service Representatives (CSR) and Team Leads, ensuring proper training, support and customer service is delivered
- Promote professional and personal development of individual team members through performance evaluations, training needs, coaching and career opportunity programs
- Negotiate and mediate with customers or CSRs when required to resolve issues and meet expectations
- Learn and maintain extensive knowledge of client philosophy and service processes to ensure quality customer service
- Interview, select, train and facilitate onboarding for new team members
- Perform data analysis and manage performance
- Authorize and coordinate changes in staffing schedules
- Support business development initiatives
As Senior Team Lead (Mandarin Cantonese/English Bilingual), You Have…
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bilingual Mandarin Cantonese / English is required
- Some post-secondary education or completion of a post-secondary degree with a major in Business (asset)
- A background in client relationship management (asset)
- 2-3 years of experience in the contact center industry, with at least 2 years in a Team Lead/Supervisory role
- Customer service experience in a high call volume contact center environment (preferred)
- Experience maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information and results reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- The ability to work in and adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic, always changing environment
- The ability to organize and follow-up on multiple tasks with accuracy and timeliness
- The capability to perform intermediate mathematical functions.
- The ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- The ability to influence and motivate employees to attain program goals
- The ability to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings and holidays