About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Director of Procurement to join our Finance team. We’re looking for someone who will help create a competitive advantage by building winning supplier/vendor partnerships for all facets of the business. Working with each department, you will drive sustainable bottom line growth by determining vendor synergies, sourcing products and services for best margins, and developing key vendor relationships. The candidate will also be expected to participate in special projects, business case development, and ongoing process improvement around the procure to pay process.
Candidate will also be responsible for overseeing the Travel department, including overseeing departmental spend, managing travel booking tool, and working with all travel partners (including hotels and airlines).
As Director of Procurement, You Will…
- Act as single point of contact for the Procurement function for key stakeholders in each department and city
- Execute on cost reduction strategies as identified by senior management
- Act as the primary contact for vendors, negotiate all contracts and invoices, and ensure best pricing for all products and services
- Take ownership of procurement software systems, including identifying ways to improve existing systems, recommend new systems needed and/or ways to integrate purchasing system with other systems used by Intouch
- Work with senior management to build out and improve both procurement approval processes and coordination of procurement department with other departments
- Maintain contract repository and assist in negotiating all upcoming contract renewals along with department stakeholder
- Work directly with vendor to troubleshoot all issues as per the terms of the agreements
- Manage Travel Coordinator and provide monthly travel reports for Executive and SVP review
As Director of Procurement, You Have...
- 5+ years of procurement work experience, with experience in project management and process improvement
- Demonstrated experience in contract development and administration, with strong negotiation skills
- 3+ years of management experience
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deal with ambiguity
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills