About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
We’re changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to be responsible for the analysis and reporting of operational data in an ongoing effort to increase program performance visibility. This role will also contribute to various projects and ad-hoc analysis to provide timely information and support for strategic decisions.
As Data Analyst, You Will…
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase visibility into performance for all lines of business within 24-7 Intouch
- Present information through reports and visualizations
- Collaborate with employees across the organization to ensure data needs are met, including troubleshooting various sources and databases
- Develop and perform analysis on reports
- Participate and support special projects requiring additional analysis
- Collaborate and develop corporate-reporting solutions
As Data Analyst, You Have…
- A Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in an analyst role, preferably within a contact centre environment
- Experience with maintaining and developing within a reporting tool is a plus
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge of SQL queries / SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proficiency in fine tuning data queries
- Understanding of Dimensional Modelling design principles
- Experience with creating and maintaining reports and dashboards
- Knowledge of basic coding methods/building blocks and best practices
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral