ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
Quality Leads play a critical role within 24-7 Intouch, shaping the future of the Quality program by analyzing data, communicating feedback to our partners, clients, and leaders. They also represent our clients and learn and maintain knowledge of client brand and philosophy, as well as products, promotions, and processes.
Quality Leads are coaches, advocates and role models for our CSRs and Quality Team. They promote the professional and personal development of individual team members by administering performance evaluations, training needs, progressive disciplinary actions, and career opportunity programs.
- Responsible for analyzing and consolidating trend reports and provide insight
- Reviews and organizes data to find patterns to make recommendations to our teams
- Provides insight to the client on trends and results, and speaks to reporting
- Liaises with the Leadership and Training to help improve our quality program and help maintain consistent performance
- Facilitates calibrations, both internal and external
- Performs spot-checks on agents and workflows and provide reports and feedback
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism while performing investigations
- Provides Leadership and Agents with work process feedback supported by analysis of underlying quality data
- Establishes and evolves formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Oversee all aspects of Quality Assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Act as key point of contact for Disputes and intermediary between Leadership and QA
- Leadership aspirations. You’re interested in learning how to develop your leadership skills and be a coach, advocate, and role model to our CSRs
- A post-secondary degree or certificate, preferably in Business Management. A combination of education and work experience will also be considered
- At least one year experience in a Quality Assurance role
- At least one year of experience in a leadership, supervisory, or coaching role
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, and holidays
- Ability to work both independently as well as in team settings within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment