About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re hiring a Compliance Manager to be responsible for the implementation and management of compliance requirements for 24-7 Intouch, including PEZA, SEC and BIR. This role will oversee submissions to government agencies and will ensure reportorial requirements are submitted in a timely manner.
As Compliance Manager, You Will…
- Lead the Compliance Team around reportorial deadlines
- Implement compliance processes and documentary requirements
- Evaluate efficiency of existing controls and maintain continual updates
- Oversee all PEZA related processes and ensure compliance documents follow rules and regulations
- Maintain strong relationships with partners and other departments (Facilities, Payroll, IT, HR and Operations) for PEZA validation and compliance
- Ensure compliance with SEC regulation and reportorial requirements
- Collaborate with the Accounting team for audit requirements as needed to track submissions to BIR
- Prepare reports for senior leadership as appropriate
As Compliance Manager, You Have…
- Post-secondary degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Compliance related role
- Experience with employee development and management
- Superior knowledge of industry standards and regulations, including tax laws and regulations
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership qualities such as critical thinking to aid in overcoming difficult situations
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word and Excel
- The ability to organize and follow-up on multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and people from diverse backgrounds