About the Job
We are working with the world’s biggest brands to invent the future of customer service and we need your help!
The Manager of Machine Learning designs, develops, implements and scales Machine Learning projects at 24-7 Intouch’s product development division, Laivly. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude and a passion to take Machine Learning technology to the next level. Our team not only takes pride in our work, but also in the way we do it. If you’re a creative, daring developer, we are the place for you. Relocation package available for qualifying candidates.
Laivly is division of 24-7 Intouch that specializes in emerging technology. Our team of data scientists, developers, and researchers are dedicated to creating unique solutions by partnering smart technology with friendly humans to maximize the potential of customer service interactions. We empower human potential with artificial intelligence and machine learning to enhance quality, empathy, and productivity in measurable ways for the benefit of the brands and consumers we serve.
ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
As Manager of Machine Learning, You Will…
- Lead multiple teams of developers building tools using machine learning to improve customer experience
- Develop and scale machine learning models to handle business challenges in customer service ranging from email, chat, compliance, and voice applications
- Work with product stakeholders to define and roadmap work that aligns with our strategic goals
- Bring new ideas and challenge your teams to try new things as part of a research focused mindset
- Plan and lead the development of new Machine Learning Initiatives and/or enhancements.
- Oversee the analysis, design, development and maintenance of Machine Learning solutions.
- Ensure all Machine Learning solutions and enhancements are fully tested, debugged and meet product quality standards
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time with a high level of quality and all reported issues are resolved
- Perform continuous review of technologies, industry standards and industry-related developments
- Make recommendations relative to the need for further research and associated changes
- Provide consistent leadership to each individual; set objectives, review performance, produce career development plans and addresses areas for improvement
- Have fun building something new and amazing with your teams!
- Chill out with a bubble hockey or pinball game - and enjoy free snacks
As Manager of Machine Learning, You Have…
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering with practical experience in machine learning development
- Proficiency with deep learning frameworks (Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch), Python development and basic ML libraries (numpy, pandas, scikit-learn)
- Experience with NLP (Natural Language Processing) techniques is preferred
- Experience in solution design/implementation and Continuous Integration/Automated Deployment is required
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies and data integration/reporting is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to coach and mentor other team members
- Strong documentation skills with the ability to explain Machine Learning concepts and relevant experiments to stakeholders and teams
- A deep understanding of data, databases and data labelling
- Ability to oversee the analysis, design, development and maintenance of software solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities as needed, meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile software development environment
- Great interpersonal skills with a fun attitude
- Detail-oriented - and if you made it to this sentence, good on you!