24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
Job Purpose: Lead and support the CS Social Media team in providing world-class Social Media support within the site.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Proactively coach CS Social Media Associates.
- Lead team members to take ownership of their role.
- Be responsible for finding and keeping talent in the team.
- Report team performance and opportunities to improve to Operations Managers and Spotify Global Social Media Manager
- Assist and road manage side projects as needed.
- Absence management, including Return to Work chats.
- Conduct regular one on ones with their team members
- Coordinate team schedules, projects, and HR requirements.
- Work with peers and the Spotify management team to ensure alignment with the Contact Center's overall positive and professional atmosphere.
- Creative, adaptable, articulate individual, applies great writing & decision-making skills.
- Able to provide coordination, support, and leadership to help a team deliver outstanding online and social media support to customers.
Skills / Experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years experience working in a Global Social Media or C/S team.
- Ability to inspire and support people.
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and prioritize work.
- Maintain calmness under tight pressure.
- Strong decision-making, analytical, and communication skills.
- A self-starter who does not wait to be asked to help; acts proactively to support team
- An innovator who sees through the eyes of the customer.
- Can collaborate positively with a fast-changing environment.
- Articulate, bright and curious.
- Embodies a Team-Success and Centric culture
- Has an utmost understanding of confidentiality and professional decorum
- Adapts easily to change, is flexible and open to new ideas and approaches