About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
We’re seeking a Recruiting Leader to oversee all Customer Service Representative recruiting activity. This role will be responsible for hiring, community sourcing and making proactive recommendations. We’re looking for a leader who has the vision, experience and passion to contribute to our culture and the success of our programs.
As a Recruiting Leader, You Will….
- Oversee Recruitment operations and manage the front desk
- Responsible for the hiring process for our major partners
- Direct the efforts of the Recruiter and Recruiting Associate
- Develop plans and timelines to meet staffing needs
- Interface and build relationships with Operations and Human Resources to ensure business goals are met in compliance with applicable regulations and policy
- Ensure recruitment tracking and reporting requirements are maintained and accurate
- Develop relationships, networks and partnerships with organizations in the community to source for potential candidates
- Participate and help organize job fairs, open houses and recruiting events
- Coach and mentor direct reports
As a Recruiting Leader, You Have…
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 5+ years recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high volume call center environment or related industry
- Must be adept in sourcing, screening, identifying and selecting candidates
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels in the organization
- A background in Operations would be considered an asset