About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re searching for an Employee Benefits Administration Supervisor to administer and implement all HR policies and procedures related to compensation and benefits. This role is also responsible for the overall day-to-day service delivery of all benefits functions, and will act as primary contact for all employee benefits commitments in the assigned campus.
As Employee Benefits Administration Supervisor, You Will…
- Administer benefit programs based on approved policies and procedures
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding benefits and provide guidance as needed
- Be responsible for employee benefits application, enrollment and updates
- Manage and maintain employee records and data
- Perform ad hoc tasks related to employee benefits as needed
As Employee Benefits Administration Supervisor, You Have…
- Bachelor’s or post-secondary degree in Human Resources (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years experience in benefits administration
- 5 years experience in Human Resources (or equivalent)
- Proven competencies in benefits processing
- In depth knowledge of mandatory benefits
- The ability to implement company policies and procedures as it relates to employee benefits
- High Aptitude using HRIS systems
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong problem-solving, planning and analytical skills
- Superior attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to complete work in a timely manner
- The ability to work independently or in a team environment with minimal supervision