About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
We’re changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
We’re looking for an HR Generalist to provide functional support in areas such as onboarding, orientation, employee relations, performance & coaching management, health & safety, procedures adherence and employee engagement. This role plays a critical part in supporting, partnering and guiding employees at various levels of the company.
As HR Generalist (Head Office), You Will…
- Build relationships with department leaders to offer people-related guidance, advice and support
- Coach and assist with employee matters including performance management, coaching, accommodation, disability & leave management, terminations, investigations, etc.
- Be responsible for new employee orientation and onboarding process
- Plan, facilitate and execute on employee engagement activities, programs and events
- Support program execution and implementation associated with people and culture initiatives
- Ensure adherence and compliance both with policies & procedures, as well as external legislation
- Oversee Health & Safety for the campus
- Execute special projects and perform other job related duties as required
As HR Generalist (Head Office), You Have…
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources (preferred)
- CHRP Designation, or in process (preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment (required)
- Must have experience investigating matters and making recommendations/decisions based upon findings
- Strong understanding of Manitoba Employment Standards and legislation
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and managing relationships with internal customers
- Motivation to help others thrive at work with the ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- The ability to listen and maintain patience during difficult situations
- The ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- The ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong customer relations & presentation skills
- The ability to adapt and implement change and innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak accurately using proper grammar & good enunciation
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize