About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for customer care excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re hiring a Manager of Compliance & Risk to oversee compliance adherence with external legislation and internal organizational processes and policies.
As Manager of Compliance & Risk, You Will…
- Supervise and mentor staff to complete assigned projects and tasks within given timelines
- Ensure that client-partner contracts are being reviewed to meet necessary compliance requirements
- Assure audits are being completed and appropriately reported as required by government legislature
- Work alongside other departments to assess operational risks on a regular basis
- Identify what controls need to be implemented to mitigate risks, while monitoring controls to track effectiveness
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Provide insight and recommendations for process improvements that are identified during compliance reviews
- Assist external auditors by providing required documentation as requested
- Support and complete other related projects as needed
As Manager of Compliance & Risk, You Have…
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration or Finance
- 1-2 years experience in a supervisory position
- 2-3 years experience in an audit or compliance function
- Experience working with internal and external contacts
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with diverse groups of people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent writing skills in order to write necessary required reports
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- The ability to research and source information
- The ability to organize and follow-up on multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and innovation
- The ability to travel occasionally