ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Building Service Officer is responsible for maintaining a safe, secure, and comfortable working environment for 24-7 Intouch employees and visitors. As a company that is known for its incredible facilities, 24-7 Intouch relies on the BSO to enforce our standards, rules, policies, and procedures.
- You value the safety and security of our employees, visitors, and facilities
- You can confidently and courteously enforce rules and regulations
- You can communicate effectively with diverse people including employees, clients, visitors and vendors
- You adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- You can organize and follow-up on multiple tasks with accuracy and within tight timelines
- You’re able to work evening and weekend shifts, and on occasion, holidays
- You’re able to stand for long periods of time
- You’re able to wear a headset
- You can successfully pass a background test
- You have a tolerance to high stress levels