Overview of Position
The Recruiting Associate runs the full recruitment life cycle for the company and provides guidance to other members of Human Resources on recruitment strategies and initiatives.
- The Recruiting Associate will be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle which includes, but not limited to: sourcing, screening, interviewing, checking references and on-boarding qualified candidates based on departmental business needs and requests.
- Regularly provide guidance and assistance to job applicants the navigation of the company’s web-based job application and selection process.
- Identifies passive and active candidates by leveraging a variety of recruitment resources such as job boards, social media, resume databases, job fairs and referrals; communicates and coordinates recruitment advertising.
- Regularly interfaces with hiring departments and external community groups and organizations to promote and support the company's overall recruitment efforts.Initiates background checks and pre-employment medical exam; maintains strict confidentiality of clients and records.
- Maintains recruitment collateral inventory and facilitates the distribution of promotional materials, including flyers, brochures, trinkets and other recruitment materials.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to compose and edit written materials.Knowledge of organization structure, staffing patterns, and job design.
- Knowledge of on-line, electronic job application systems and processes.
- Knowledge of recruitment advertising and marketing techniques and best practices.
- Effective speaking and writing skills and the ability to address small and large groups.
Educational and Work Experience Requirements
- Completed degree(s) from a reputable institution; minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis
- Bachelor's degree; at least 1 year of experience that can be demonstrated to be applicable to the duties listed in the job description
- At least 3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.