24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
For more on our company culture, follow the link to Our Story - https://vimeo.com/177119191
ABOUT THE JOB
We are changing the way people think about customer service by leveraging software technology, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Software QA Engineer! Your attention to detail will shine as you take part in special projects within 24-7 Intouch’s Laivly product development division. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude, and a passion to take software technology to the next level. Our team takes pride in our work, but also in the way we do it, so if you’re a creative, daring QA-focused individual, we have a place for you. The office also has lots of great amenities - including a staff-only fully equipped gym, bubble hockey, and arcade machines.
As a Software QA Engineer, You Will…
- Plan and perform the testing of new software systems and/or enhancements
- Work alongside a team of developers building tools to improve business operations and the lives of our global workforce
- Work in an agile software development environment
- Review new testing tools and techniques to refine our SDLC
- Interact with product stakeholders to review requirements and design appropriate test cases
- Love technology and finding creative solutions to challenging problems
As a Software QA Engineer, You Have…
- At least 2 years of software testing experience
- Experience in desktop, web and mobile development environments
- Experience in test automation including acceptance and load testing an asset
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects
- Excellent communication skills