About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
We’re changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
24-7 Intouch occupies a niche space within the telecom community, with an open source-first mentality, enthusiasm for Linux and adoption of their philosophies. By immersing ourselves in this ecosystem, we’re able to leverage telecom in new and exciting ways, allowing us to achieve global scale, high performance and a clear path forward for innovation.
We’re looking for a Senior Telecom Developer with a full stack of front-end development experience. This role will involve mostly front-end development, but it will also include running a suite of open source technologies in a fast paced environment.
As Senior Telecom Developer, You Will…
- Build frontends and collaborate with other teams to achieve supporting infrastructure and systems programming
- Build call center telephony applications
- Monitor and administer interfaces
- Fully integrate interfaces with a suite of open source software
- Work with client-partners and internal teams to maintain high standards in order to provide the best customer service possible
- Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our partners and internal teams, making it more intuitive and empowered with real-time data
- Build highly available and robust platforms that can achieve availability expected of mission critical infrastructure
- Assist the System teams as needed
As Senior Telecom Developer, You Have…
- Computer Science or Engineering degree (or equivalent industry experience)
- Graphic design experience (considered an asset)
- Telecom experience (considered an asset)
- Knowledge in a Linux heavy environment
- Demonstrated work experience with more than one relational database management system
- An understanding of the benefits and ideal uses of various programming languages
- The ability to work autonomously, and to work out technical details without a descriptive use case
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a high volume of work