About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
Are you someone who likes to make things happen? We are seeking a Facilities Assistant to be the ultimate organizer, involved in the day-to-day operations at our campuses. We’re looking for a multitasking mindset and a passion to meet the needs of both our team members and clients.
As a Facilities Assistant, You Will…
- Be responsible for monitoring the high cleanliness and safety standards of the campus
- Source new vendors as needed and communicate with them directly
- Order supplies and food for client visits
- Manage headset inventory
- Manage Facilities tickets and tracking spreadsheets
- Work directly with Fulfillment department and manage daily deliveries
- Organize and follow-up on multiple tasks with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform Facility Management Committee of issues when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
As a Facilities Assistant, You Have…
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Successful background check
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- An eye for design and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- A love for collaborating with a diverse group of people
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays (depending on required project deadlines or emergencies)