ABOUT THE JOB
Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our agents who deal with our existing and potential customers. The QA will monitor calls, emails and chat responses to assess agent’s demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Performs monitors of customer email & chat responses.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be bilingual in French and English.
- Must have successfully completed the 90-day probationary period.
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Focus on quality and customer service.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Creative ability & writing proficiency.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
- No corrective action issued within the past 90 days.