About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
We’re seeking a Recruitment Supervisor to oversee all Customer Service Representative recruiting activity. This role will be responsible for hiring, community sourcing and making proactive recommendations. We’re looking for a leader who has the vision, experience and passion to contribute to our culture and the success of our programs.
As a Recruitment Supervisor, You Will….
- Oversee Recruitment operations and manage the front desk
- Responsible for the hiring process for our major partners
- Direct the efforts of the Recruiter and Recruiting Associate
- Develop plans and timelines to meet staffing needs
- Interface and build relationships with Operations and Human Resources to ensure business goals are met in compliance with applicable regulations and policy
- Ensure recruitment tracking and reporting requirements are maintained and accurate
- Develop relationships, networks and partnerships with organizations in the community to source for potential candidates
- Participate and help organize job fairs, open houses and recruiting events
- Coach and mentor direct reports
As a Recruitment Supervisor, You Have…
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 5+ years recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high volume call center environment or related industry
- Must be adept in sourcing, screening, identifying and selecting candidates
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels in the organization
- A background in Operations would be considered an asset