About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re searching for a Payroll Specialist to be an integral part of 24-7 Intouch’s Payroll Team and assist with payroll operations, ensuring accurate and timely payments for over 5,000 of our employees in the Philippines.
As Payroll Specialist, You Will…
- Assist in the execution of payroll operations for our campuses in the Philippines (hours auditing, calculating manual cheques, processing employee changes including retro pay calculations, approve PTO requests)
- Support the implementation of payroll processes that ensure continuous improvement in accuracy, efficiency and service levels
- Develop and maintain business partnerships with HR, Operations and Accounting to support payroll initiatives
- Deliver prompt, friendly and efficient customer service to employees who have questions regarding their pay including garnishments and taxes consistent with federal/state/local wage and hour laws
- Keep informed on legislation and regulatory rulings impacting payroll
As Payroll Specialist, You Have…
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar position processing a full cycle payroll
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Some post-secondary education (completion of post-secondary education preferred)
- Experience in Philippine payroll processing
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to manage a multi-project workload with tight deadlines through strong organizational and planning skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, hectic, changing environment
- The ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Rational decision-making skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal