24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts validation of submitted payroll documents from different LOB and sites
- Creates Timekeeping Report
- Responsible for regular payroll processing together with payroll providers
- Maintains Employee database; ensuring changes are accurate and updated on a timely basis
- Maintains high degree of customer service for all support queries and ensure resolution of payroll disputes
- Other task that may be assigned
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of related work experience required in a BPO / Call Center setting.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- With good interpersonal skills
- With good negotiating and organizing skills as well as keen for detail
- Ability to work both in collaboration with a team or work independently
- Amenable to work in UP Town Center in Katipunan, Quezon City and on a midshift schedule.