About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service by leveraging software technology, and we need your help. We are seeking a Software Analyst!
Your attention to detail will shine as you take part in special projects within 24-7 Intouch’s Professional Development division. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude, the ability to make the complex simple and a passion to take software technology to the next level. Our team takes pride in our work, but also in the way we do it - so if you’re a creative, daring analytical individual, we have a place for you.
The Software Analyst will work with our partners, Operations and other departments to gather detailed requirements analysis, document User Stories, map out solution backlogs, define what success is, and help to ensure the quality of final solutions. The Software Analyst helps the Professional Services development team to understand the “what” and “why” of each software project.
As Software Analyst , You Will…
- Plan and perform the testing of new software systems and/or enhancements
- Work alongside a team of developers building tools to improve business operations and the lives of our global workforce
- Help to define the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for analysis
- Interact with product stakeholders to develop requirements
- Interact with quality assurance in developing rock solid testing plans
- Passionate about technology and finding creative solutions to challenging problems
As Software Analyst, You Have…
- Post-secondary degree in a related discipline (Computer Science, Commerce, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, etc), or an equivalent combination of post-secondary education, training and experience
- At least 3-5 years of analysis experience
- Experience in desktop, web and mobile development environments
- Experience in developing user stories and personas
- Experience as a software developer is an asset
- Ability to work in an agile software development environment
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written