About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for new customer acquisition and the global external growth strategy. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable and have experience directly related to key emerging customer experience trends and have a creative entrepreneurial approach to solution building.
Key Performance Indicators that will be used to measure performance include:
- Meet or exceed the companies annual sales targets
- Pipeline activity and forecast accuracy
- Experience collaborating with key executives to drive innovation and efficiency (Marketing, Operations, Customer Experience, Sales Operations)
- Proven ability to lead and implement strategies related to new account prospecting and build highly qualified pipeline based on developing a deep understanding of 24-7 Intouch solution offerings and the business needs of the company
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts and account history as measured in 24-7 Intouch CRM.
- Experience managing and negotiating contracts
- Accountable for the overall satisfaction of customers throughout the sales process
- Contributes to building 24-7 Intouch’s brand and support our overall customer relationship and marketing plan by participating in industry activities and relevant professional associations
- Develops, maintains, and shares perspectives on the competitive landscape as they relate to customer experience strategies and product/service strategies
- Possesses a strategic understanding of Technology, Retail, Media, Consumer Affairs, Financial Services market segments (or others) and leading trends to proactively identify issues/opportunities/solutions.
- Minimum 10 years sales/account management experience directly or indirectly in the contact center or related industry such as CRM, Social Media, Live Chat, Mobile, Analytics etc.
- University or College degree
- Strong understanding of multi-channel solution building with emphasis on emerging channels including social media, mobile, chat, CRM technology
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong business acumen and negotiation skills
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to follow through
- Travel expectations (two weeks per month or as needed)