About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
24-7 Intouch is searching for an energetic, driven marketing professional with strong communication and organizational skills that enjoys a fast paced, team oriented environment and strives for success and results. The successful candidate must be self-motivated and prepared to work in an entrepreneurial environment. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of people and make a tangible contribution to one of Manitoba’s largest privately held companies and one of the industry’s fastest growing, innovative contact centers.
This position will work very closely with our Marketing, Sales and Solutions teams to deliver innovative marketing campaigns and initiatives.
As Marketing & Events Coordinator, You Will…
- Support the internal and external event planning process and logistics for conferences, trade shows, corporate training, and client events including coordinating printing of collateral, making reservations, logistics, managing RSVPs etc.
- Research event activities, speakers, venues, creative suppliers and vendors for events and conferences
- Coordinate and facilitate event services such as reservations, shipments, transportations, food and beverages, audio/visual, rooms, track RSVPs and other services where required
- Support events onsite and execution, including setup and takedown, monitoring event and make adjustments where required
- Work with other internal departments where required
- Assist in preparing reports for meetings and schedule/attend meetings when appropriate
- Provide ongoing administrative support such as data entry when required
- Work with outside vendors, and creative suppliers to order promotional materials
- Compile and track event and promotional inventory
- Support the tracking and reporting of ROI on all major marketing events/campaigns
- Support all other marketing programs, projects and initiatives as needed
- Manage deadlines and project plans, ensuring timelines and deadlines are met
As Marketing & Events Coordinator, You Have...
- 2+ years marketing experience in event planning or related field
- Post-secondary diploma or degree preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Creative thinker, self-motivated, passionate about making an impact on revenue growth
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with external and internal groups, including vendors
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and productively to meet internal deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, personal planning and work organization
- Enthusiastic, positive, professional team player.
- Ability to travel
To apply for this position, please submit resume, cover letter with salary expectations. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.