About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re looking for a People & Process Coordinator to support various departments including Human Resources, Organizational & Learning Development, Corporate Recruiting and Compliance & Risk Management. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational and time management skills.
As People & Process Coordinator, You Will…
- Support People & Process Team and projects including recording minutes, project plan management, meeting coordination, agenda and material preparation and distribution
- Manage a knowledge database of information, ensuring timely updates and communication between various departments
- Build material including executive summaries, overviews, proposals and presentations
- Coordinate travel arrangements and event planning for People & Process team events and functions
- Create appropriate and organized record keeping, and data storage relating to confidential information
- Oversee the completion of various compliance documentation internally and externally
- Work collaboratively with various departments and all levels of employees
As People & Process Coordinator, You Have…
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Some post-secondary education or completion of post-secondary schooling (preferred)
- Experience working with and maintaining strict confidentiality
- Extensive people skills with the ability to interact with employees at all levels with diverse backgrounds
- The ability to learn a variety of software programs
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- The ability to multitask and self-manage work day
- The ability to work in a fast paced, time sensitive, innovative and always changing environment
- A highly resourceful, proactive and reliable attitude