About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
We’re changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
We’re searching for an Offshore Recruitment Support Supervisor to be in charge of day-to-day recruiting operations for a team of recruiters. This role will be the main point of contact for applicant escalations, while also working with the Offshore Recruitment Support Manager and various support groups to accomplish recruiting objectives.
As Offshore Recruitment Support Supervisor, You Will…
- Lead and manage a team of 10-15 offshore recruiters
- Meet set recruiting objectives and KPIs
- Provide recommendations to support process improvements to generate additional revenue, lower costs and improve overall applicant experience
- Execute policies and procedures within the team and ensure audit compliance service quality resolution
- Mentor, guide and develop members to success by providing individual coaching
- Monitor team performance and conduct deep dive analyses for continuous improvement
- Perform required quality monitoring and engage in special projects as assigned
As Offshore Recruitment Support Supervisor, You Have…
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in the BPO industry (required)
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in Operations (required)
- Recruiting and training experience (required)
- Strong multitasking capabilities and organizational skills
- Efficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Strong problem-solving abilities in fast paced situations
- The ability to independently manage and motivate a team to achieve performance goals
- The ability to communicate effectively with senior management