About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands. Our customizable customer care platform uses insights and analytics to build loyalty and increase revenue for our client partners. 24-7 Intouch takes pride in developing top to bottom brand alignment on all our programs while empowering human potential through our emerging technology division, Laivly.
We are working with the world’s biggest brands to invent the future of customer service and we need your help!
We are seeking a Software Performance Analyst to help assist in data collection and deep analysis to help drive important business decisions within 24-7 Intouch’s product development division, Laivly. This role will provide the Product Management Team with financial and performance based analytics to help prioritize and evaluate the performance of our technical products.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude, and a passion to take software technology to the next level. Our team not only takes pride in our work, but also in the way we do it. If you’re creative and daring, we are the place for you.
As Software Performance Analyst, You Will…
- Aggregate and produce standard reporting for ongoing projects
- Work closely with disparate and large data sets
- Interpret and define data based on business needs
- Perform ad hoc analysis requests
- Participate in the development and implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), methodologies and strategies
- Provide deep insights into drivers which cause observed behaviours
- Identify and act on issues and trends being discovered
As Software Performance Analyst, You Have…
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Some post-secondary or completion of post-secondary schooling in mathematics or statistics (preferred)
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience within a relevant data field
- Experience with Google Analytics and reporting fronts (PowerBI, Tableau, R, SPSS, etc)
- Experience with large data sets/data analytics
- Knowledge of SQL
- Advanced technology skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, PPT, etc)
- Proven ability to explain complex issues in a clear, non-technical language
- The ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- A positive work ethic and commitment to achieve the best possible outcomes
- Exceptional time management, organizational and prioritization skills to complete work in a timely manner
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills