About the Job
Team Leads provide front-line direction to our CSRs, and ensure quality service is provided in every customer interaction. They also represent our clients, and learn and maintain knowledge of client brand and philosophy, as well as products, promotions and processes.
Team Leads are coaches, advocates and role models for our CSRs. They promote professional and personal development of individual team members by administering performance evaluations, training needs, progressive disciplinary actions, and career opportunity programs.
- You will monitor and manage team members to ensure exceptional customer service for the accounT
- You will coach and evaluate team members’ quality and efficiency, and adapt improvement methods when necessary
- You will ensure the full implementation of new service and new initiatives
- You will monitor real time traffic patterns and deploy resources appropriately to meet service targets
- Leadership aspirations. You’re interested in learning how to develop your leadership skills and be a coach, advocate, and role model to our CSRs
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You can analyze reports and forms
- You can type at least 30 WPM with accuracy
- You have the ability to work both independently and in team settings within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You have strong knowledge of MS software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You are able to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, and holidays
- A second year college/certificate in any field is required. A combination of education and work experience will also be considered.
- At least 2 years’ of management experience is required.