About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Training Facilitator to deliver training modules and facilitate classes of up to 40 people. This role involves testing team members for readiness, learning new products and services, and delivering training using dynamic teaching techniques. We’re looking for a leader who has the vision, experience and passion to contribute to our culture and the success of our team members.
As Training Facilitator, You Will…
- Facilitate training classes using a variety of creative teaching techniques
- Assess training needs and identify opportunities for curriculum development
- Develop and deliver training materials for new hire and up-training classes
- Develop and administer knowledge assessment testing
- Recommend and develop recurring training when necessary
- Interact with our partners to identify current and ongoing training needs
- Interact with all departments to ensure current information is included in training
- Perform other duties and travel as required
As Training Facilitator, You Have...
- A BS/BA in Education or Business Administration (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum of 2 years contact center experience and a minimum of 3 years of experience delivering classroom training
- Experience with coaching and mentoring
- Experience conducting training needs analyses for internal and external partners
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and how to implement them in the classroom in-person and virtually
- Knowledge of existing and emerging training methods, tools and techniques
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Suite
- Ability to multitask in an innovative, fast paced environment
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail with good time management skills