Laivly is a division of 24-7 Intouch that specializes in emerging technology. Our team of data scientists, developers, and researchers are dedicated to creating unique solutions by partnering smart technology with friendly humans to maximize the potential of customer service interactions. We empower human potential with artificial intelligence and machine learning to enhance quality, empathy, and productivity in measurable ways for the benefit of the brands and consumers we serve.
ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
We are working with the world’s biggest brands to invent the future of customer service and we need your help!
We are seeking a Software QA Engineer! Your attention to detail will shine as you take part in special projects within 24-7 Intouch’s product development division, Laivly. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude and a passion to take software technology to the next level. Our team not only takes pride in our work, but also in the way we do it. If you’re a creative and daring QA-focused individual, we are the place for you.
As Software Quality Assurance Engineer, You Will…
- Plan and perform the testing of new software systems and/or enhancements
- Work alongside a team of developers building tools to improve business operations and the lives of our global workforce
- Work in an agile software development environment
- Review new testing tools and techniques to refine our SDLC
- Interact with product stakeholders to review requirements and design appropriate test cases
- Love technology and find creative solutions to challenging problems
As Software Quality Assurance Engineer, You Have…
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 1 year of software testing experience
- Experience in desktop, web and mobile development environments
- Experience in test automation including acceptance and load testing an asset
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects
- Understanding or experience in an agile development environment
- Great communication skills (but not too loud...we have neighbours)
- Ability to work a shift from 9 pm-6am PHT
- ...made it to the end of the job description, which means you must be detailed oriented! We like that!