ABOUT THE JOB
24-7 Intouch, one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, is seeking a Senior Director of Operations to drive performance and operational excellence for our clients.
By fostering a bold and competitive culture, 24-7 Intouch sets the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We are seeking a leader who has the vision, experience, and passion to contribute to our culture and deliver extraordinary results for our clients.
The Senior Director of Operations will be involved in all facets of contact center operations, including hiring, training, quality control, reporting and client services. The role is ideal for performance-driven individuals with experience managing a contact center with large call/interaction volumes.
● At least 7 years of leadership experience in contact centers, specifically with cross-functional teams
● Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business
● 5 years of client relationship management
● Strong ability to analyze P&L statements and perform cost analyses
● Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
● Experience maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information, and results reporting
● Ability to take initiative, make decisions and propose strategies and solutions
● Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as with leaders, peers, and clients in other countries
● Ability to meet program KPIs and internal business KPIs (abs, attrition, etc)
● Remain connected to day to day culture and staff engagement
● Responsible for oversight of Employee Experience site activities and budget
● Responsible for addressing attrition driven issues, through continuous focus groups, communication outlets with all site employees
● Responsible for achieving site retention goals
● Responsible for the execution of Employee Experience corporate strategies to assist in retention
● Ability to travel internationally as required