About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re hiring a Director of Workforce Management to manage all activities and resources related to our Workforce department. This role will have the responsibility to ensure all team members are focused on the delivery of 24-7 Intouch’s financial goals and the operational expectations of our client-partners.
As Director of Workforce Management, You Will…
- Analyze metrics and staffing on a consistent basis to maximize and make recommendations for efficiency on a global level across multiple client programs
- Manage, support, motivate and retain an outstanding Workforce Management team
- Support Sales Team by participating in meeting requests
- Maintain awareness of emerging industry tools to ensure that 24-7 Intouch remains on the cutting edge of innovative solutions
- Perform periodic reviews of current company technology against other tools available
- Interact with external partners and develop long term relationships
- Closely work alongside Operational team members to ensure that all client-partner and company goals and objectives are met
- Develop solutions, strategies and action plans to improve business performance and client success
- Ensure consistency, quality and timeliness of deliverables for assigned projects
As Director of Workforce Management, You Have…
- University or post-secondary degree in a related discipline (Computer Science, Marketing, Communications, Business)
- 5-10 years of management experience within a contact center or Workforce department (required)
- Experience working with Aspect software (considered an asset)
- Experience in client relationship management
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, technical, information-management and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven strong interpersonal and critical-thinking skills
- Exceptional time management, organizational and prioritization skills to complete work in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a positive work ethic and commitment to achieve the best possible outcome
- Ability to adapt to change and innovation