About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re hiring a Billing Supervisor to train and manage the members of our Billing Team. This role is responsible for reviewing processes and improvements, while communicating important changes to all internal and external parties. Our ideal candidate is a leader with a drive to deliver extraordinary results and a fearless attitude to contribute to our culture.
As Billing Supervisor, You Will…
- Hold regular meetings to go over processes and improvements
- Communicate important changes both internally and externally in a professional and timely manner
- Escalate discrepancies and issues to appropriate parties
- Oversee partner invoices, ensuring they are completed timely and in accordance with our contracts
- Perform audits on invoice data inputs and invoice contracts
- Communicate audit findings to appropriate parties in order to resolve issues prior to invoicing
- Be a resource for inquiries from other functional groups regarding invoicing and payments
- Assist with the generation and verification of budget trackers
- Review new and existing contracts to ensure billing accuracy and contract compliance
- Create and maintain billing processes to keep up with growth
- Maintain strong relationships between the Billing Team and all other functional groups to ensure accurate and speedy invoice turnaround
As Billing Supervisor, You Have…
- 5+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable / Collections
- 3+ years in a supervisory role
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to adapt to change and innovation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute on multiple tasks with accuracy and timeliness
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills