About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
We’re changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
We’re looking for a Director of Recruiting to lead and manage our Recruiting Team. Reporting into the Vice President of Global Recruiting, this role will also be responsible for developing and executing on our corporate strategy in the Philippines market. This position will also deploy performance development initiatives while liaising with internal stakeholders and departments.
As Director of Recruiting, You Will…
- Lead and manage Recruiting Teams
- Provide recruiting support for management and other departments, ensuring global recruiting strategies are implemented
- Develop effective recruiting practices for volume recruiting
- Coach team members on development needs, career growth and learning opportunities
- Provide advice and counsel to multiple stakeholders around staffing and recruitment
- Support program execution and implementation associated with people-related change initiatives and recruiting deliverables
- Design and facilitate recruiting related training programs
- Maintain career and job postings on company websites and intranet
- Assist hiring managers with interviewing and selecting candidates for the right culture and role fit
- Develop and manage strategic online recruiting presence – ex. Job Bank, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Produce accurate and relevant metrics and reports, while tracking recruitment acquisition statistics
- Conduct special projects as assigned
As Director of Recruiting, You Have…
- A certificate or degree in Business with a major in Human Resources
- 5-10 years of leadership experience
- HR and/or Recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment or contact center setting (asset)
- Exceptional and effective communication skills (oral and written) with an approach that builds and nurtures strong relationships
- The ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Experience investigating work matters and making rational recommendations/decisions based upon findings
- The ability to self-manage daily duties and time in a fast-paced, always changing environment
- The ability to organize and follow-up on multiple tasks with accuracy and timeliness
- Creative problem solving and project management skills, with an eye for detail
- A service-oriented attitude with the ability to adapt to change and innovation
- A strategic mindset with the ability to plan and execute for a desired result
- The ability to travel once a month (minimum) within the Philippines and twice per year within North America