About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
We’re seeking a Training Manager to manage all aspects of training plans for one of our largest programs. This role will also be responsible for the direct supervision and leadership of the Training and Development team within a luxury brand. We’re looking for a leader who has the vision, experience and passion to contribute to our culture and the success of our team members.
As a Training Manager, You Will….
- Plan, develop and implement comprehensive professional development and training plans/programs
- Promote an inclusive learning environment; enhance positive employee engagement and leadership development
- Oversee the effective delivery of computer training and learning programs
- Provide direction of new initiatives, opportunities and foster "best in practice" training and professional development
- Develop cost-effective programs with a variety of measures
- Provide coaching to staff to support superior performance by developing individual professional development plans
- Lead orientation and onboarding activities for new managers and support staff
- Develop training policies, manuals, multimedia visual aids, web-site pages and other educational materials to support learning and development initiatives
- Select, develop, supervise, evaluate and train the staff development team
- Manage the contractual relationships with external software providers, vendors and guest speakers
As a Training Manager You Have…
- 3-year degree or equivalent from a recognized post-secondary institution in Human Resources or Organizational Development, or a directly related field is required
- Experience in Beauty and/or Luxury brands is preferred
- Call/Contact Centre management and training experience would be considered to be a great asset
- Minimum 5-years of experience in a training and development environment including direct facilitation and delivery of training programs
- Experience working with a team approach to employee and organizational development (required)
- Interest and/or knowledge of the Beauty industry and related products
- Passion for promoting and training white glove service within a luxury brand
- Experience in Curriculum Design
- Demonstrated, progressive leadership and management skills, preferably in a related environment
- Demonstrated ability to engage people in a training session, combined with a solid understanding of the role of training and development
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs and training and development software programs
- Excellent customer service focus with strong time management, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work in an environment where diversity of people and situations are encountered