About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re searching for a Senior Resource Planner to support our Global Workforce Team in creating and maintaining various capacity planning and forecasting models to determine required staffing levels.
As Senior Resource Planner, You Will…
- Ensure that all members of the team are focused on the delivery of company resource planning and client-partner operational expectations
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and potentially external stakeholders
- Support, motivate and retain an outstanding Workforce Team
- Work closely alongside Operational team members to ensure that all client and company goals and objectives are met
- Interact with external partners and develop long term relationships
- Assist in analyzing client metrics and staffing on a consistent basis in order to maximize and make recommendations for efficiency on a line of business
- Ensure consistency, quality and timeliness of deliverables for assigned projects
- Track new hire shift availability and create schedules for new employees on an ongoing basis
- Analyze large amounts of information and draw fact-based insights quickly with a high degree of accuracy
- Stay on top of emerging industry tools
As Senior Resource Planner, You Have…
- University or Post-Secondary Degree in a related discipline (Computer Science, Marketing, Communications or Business)
- 8+ years of capacity planning and scheduling experience
- 8+ years using various workforce management platforms/tools to forecast and schedule front-line agents (Nice/IEX, Aspect, Teleopti, Impact 360, etc.)
- 8+ years in WFM within an Outsourcing/BPO environment
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Excel, SQL, Tableau, Power BI
- Proven track record of collaborating successfully with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to use statistical modeling to generate demand forecasts
- Strong business acumen combined with exceptional communication skills
- The ability to provide business insight to multiple levels of management with appropriate level of detail
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Exceptional time management, organizational and prioritization skills to complete work in a timely manner
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment