About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Manager, Investor Relations to join our Finance team. We’re looking for someone with the vision, experience and passion to make a tangible contribution to our entrepreneurial culture. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset and a drive to deliver accurate results for our management team and clients.
As a Manager, Investor Relations, You Will…
- Coordinate all required reporting packages and deadlines with lenders and investors
- Oversee preparation of lender notices by treasury accountant and research to assist with interest rate recommendations
- Oversee preparation of treasury reports by treasury accountant and research to assist with cash flow and foreign exchange recommendations
- Assist with preparation of finance reports for the board, including annual budget, periodic budget updates and quarterly reports
As a Manager, Investor Relations, You Have...
- Bachelors of Commerce degree with a finance major
- 5+ years of work experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving experience with attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational & time management skills with ability to work in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills