The role is accountable & responsible for running the operations of a major client at a contact center site. Will be responsible for basically managing the entire business and operation. Will be involved in managing every facet of the centers... hiring, training, team leaders, quality control, reporting, establishing infrastructure, liasoning and servicing client needs, etc...
Must have experience managing a large client in a contact centers with large call volumes and 200+ agents... We are looking for a superstar for this amazing client.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must have 10+ years experience in the call center industry with at least 5 years in a senior management capacity
- Must have experience with budgets, managing to a budget as well as reading and understanding statistics
- Must have a background in client relationship management as well as front-line supervisor development
- Must have experience maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information and results reporting
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Above average Organizational and time management skills – must be able to multi-task constantly throughout the work day
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines
- Ability to Implement Change and Innovation
- Ability to communicate & Influence at various levels within the organization