About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service by leveraging software technology, and we need your help!
We are seeking Co-op Software Developers to take part in the design, development and implementation of special projects within 24-7 Intouch’s IT R&D department. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude, and a passion to take software technology to the next level. Our team takes pride in our work, but also in the way we do it, so if you’re a creative, daring developer, we have a place for you. The office also has lots of great amenities - including a staff-only fully equipped gym, bubble hockey, and arcade machines.
As a Co-op Software Developer, You Will…
- Work alongside a team of developers building new features and tools in enterprise applications
- Gain experience working in a agile software development lifecycle
- Develop web and/or mobile applications
- Interact with product stakeholders to show off your work and gain feedback
As a Co-op Software Developer, You Have...
- Knowledge of .NET development required; C# preferred
- Knowledge of web development required; experience in ASP.NET is preferred
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects.
- Excellent communication skills