About 24-7 Intouch (Short Version)
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re hiring a Senior Operations Manager to drive performance and operational excellence for our partners. Our ideal candidate is a leader with a drive to deliver extraordinary results. This role requires a fearless attitude and a passion to contribute to our culture.
As Senior Operations Manager, You Will…
- Ensure proper planning, staffing, and direction of operational functions
- Review team performance daily to ensure optimal production is reached
- Ensure proficient training and staff development is achieved across all teams
- Develop and execute motivational incentives on the floor
- Be responsible for ramp-up drives and goals
- Analyze reports and program data, highlighting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Create action plans for continuous improvement
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met with optimum quality & service
- Authorize and coordinate staffing schedule changes
- Participate in partner calls and meetings
As Senior Operations Manager, You Have…
- 5 to 7 years of management experience in the call center industry
- A post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business
- Client relationship management experience
- Experience with managing budgets and understanding statistics
- Experience maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information and results reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Above average organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to implement change and innovation
- Ability to communicate with various positions and departments