About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to deliver extraordinary results for our clients. Working closely with multiple departments, this role is responsible for identifying areas of opportunity, developing solution plans, coaching team members and ensuring key metrics are achieved. We’re looking for a leader who has the vision, experience and passion to contribute to our culture and success of our clients.
As a Quality Assurance Manager, You Will…
- Lead conversations, both written and verbal, with clients and team members of all levels
- Ensure assigned Key Performance Indicators are achieved (Ex. Call Handle Time, Email Response Time, Quality and Customer Satisfaction Indices)
- Identify trends and challenges, and develop plans to correct problem areas
- Work closely with the Training team to ensure new-hires and tenured team members are receiving effective training
- Ensure compliance operating processes and procedures, including all required security measures
- Utilize essential soft skills to deliver guidance to team members of every level
- Flex as needed to our fast-paced, fun, and exciting work environment that changes quickly to meet the needs of the business
As a Quality Assurance Manager, You Have...
- 3-5 years of experience in a leadership role, preferably in the customer service industry
- Bachelor Degree or other post-secondary degree in a relatable field
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and strong emotional intelligence
- Leadership, decision-making and analytical skills
- Ability to evaluate and synthesize data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong aptitude for process thinking
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Some travel may be required