ABOUT THE JOB
The Quality Assurance Evaluator is responsible for ensuring CSRs are delivering exceptional customer experiences by monitoring customer interactions for accuracy of information, call handling standards and adherence to policies and procedures.
Reporting and providing feedback are also a major component of the job, which includes coaching agents on performance, and providing Team Leaders and Managers with regular agent performance feedback.
- You have at least 1 year of Quality Assurance experience in a contact center environment
- You solve problems and offer suggestions in a positive developmental manner
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills
- You’re a great communicator, especially in face-to-face and chat situations
- You have strong leadership, analytical, and decision-making skills
- You enjoy interacting with employees at all levels of our company and working with a diverse group of people
- You have intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Office