About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the job:
As our Training Facilitator you will be responsible for delivering training modules and facilitating classes of up to 40 people. Training delivery includes new hire classes as well as up-training classes as needed. A critical part of this role will be to test employees for readiness, learn new products and services, as well as deliver classes using creative and dynamic teaching techniques. You will also interact with our current and prospective partners to identify current and ongoing training needs.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Facilitate training classes using a variety of creative teaching techniques.
- Identify opportunities for training and curriculum development.
- Asses training needs; develop and deliver training materials.
- Support development of training plans and curriculum.
- Develop and administer knowledge assessment testing.
- Recommend and develop recursive training when necessary.
- Interact with all areas of the business related to products and services to ensure current information is included in training classes.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Some travel may be required.
Critical Skills Required:
- BS/BA in Education or Business Administration or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience delivering classroom training.
- Must have a knowledge of adult learning principles and the ability to implement these principles in training classes.
- Knowledgeable about existing and emerging training methods/tools/techniques.
- Contact center experience preferred.
- Experience delivering virtual training.
- Knowledge of call center systems, ACD/IVR, performance statistics
- Experience delivering training in classrooms as well as E-Learning/Virtual training environments.
- Coaching and mentoring experience
- Comfortable with client facing interaction
- Experience conducting training needs analysis for internal and external partners.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to change and innovation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Strong presentation skills; strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management and task management.
- Proficient in the use and application of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Suite.