ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
Team Leads play a critical role within 24-7 Intouch, as they provide front-line direction to our CSRs, and ensure quality service is provided in every customer interaction. They also represent our clients, and learn and maintain knowledge of client brand and philosophy, as well as products, promotions and processes.
Team Leads are coaches, advocates and role models for our CSRs. They promote professional and personal development of individual team members by administering performance evaluations, training needs, progressive disciplinary actions, and career opportunity programs.
- Leadership aspirations. You’re interested in learning how to develop your leadership skills and be a coach, advocate, and role model to our CSRs.
- A post-secondary degree or certificate, preferably in Business Management. A combination of education and work experience will also be considered.
- At least one year of experience in a leadership, supervisory, or coaching role
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, and holidays.
- Ability to work both independently as well as in team settings within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to type 30 WPM with accuracy
- Strong knowledge of MS software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).