ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the most innovative and fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 16 years of experience and 12 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
24-7 Intouch, one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, is seeking a Director of Operations to drive performance and operational excellence for one of our clients.
By fostering a bold and competitive culture, 24-7 Intouch sets the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We are seeking a leader who has the vision, experience, and passion to contribute to our culture and deliver extraordinary results for our clients.
The Director of Operations will be involved in all facets of contact center operations, including hiring, training, quality control, reporting and client services. The role is ideal for performance-driven individuals with experience in managing a contact center with large call/interaction volumes and 200+ agents.
● 7 - 9 years of experience in contact center leadership, including cross-functional teams/groups
● Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business
● 5 years of relevant experience in client relationship management
● Experience analyzing P&L statements and performing cost analyses
● Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Experience with maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information, and results reporting
● Ability to meet program KPIs and internal business KPIs (abs, attrition, etc)