About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for customer care excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re hiring an Operations Support Manager to oversee internal and external partner requests regarding real-time activities, incentives, reporting and staffing adjustments. Our ideal candidate is a leader with a drive to deliver extraordinary results and achieve monthly goals. We’re looking for a fearless attitude and a passion to contribute to our culture.
As Operations Support Manager, You Will…
- Manage partner requests regarding real-time activities and staffing adjustments
- Manage incentive and operating plans to achieve monthly goals
- Manage the Real Time Analyst team to drive Service Level, Utilization, Adherence, and Shrinkage to expected levels
- Manage internal and external reporting; daily, weekly, monthly, ad hoc
- Build strong partnerships with all support groups such as Workforce Management, Human Resources and Facilities with our client's strategy in mind
- Use industry knowledge to develop leadership training at all levels
- Oversee and help manage staffing, training and recruiting
- Deliver training and development on our values and mission
- Effectively manage individual work streams and communicate recommendations to partners
- Ensure consistency, quality and timeliness of deliverables for assigned projects
- Partner with Operations to develop strategies to create a strong culture and drive performance
As Operations Support Manager, You Have…
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the contact center industry
- 3 years of experience in contact center leadership, including cross-functional teams/groups
- Experience in client relationship management and front-line supervisor development
- Strong communication skills; listening, verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information and results reporting
- Experience with Workforce Management