About the Job
24-7 Intouch, one of the world's leading outsourcing companies, is seeking a Manager of
Operations Support to work on high priority initiatives by collaborating with the Operations
team, and driving performance and operational excellence for our Fortune 500 clients.
By fostering a bold and competitive culture, 24-7 Intouch sets the bar for excellence, both
internally and within the BPO industry.
We are seeking a leader who has the vision, experience, and passion to contribute to our culture
and deliver extraordinary results for our clients.
The Manager of Operations Support effectively manages client requests regarding real time activities, incentives, and operating plans to achieve monthly goals, as well as internal and external reporting. The role will manage the RTA team to drive service level, utilization, adherence and shrinkage to expected levels. The Manager of Operations Support will oversee and help to manage staffing, training, and recruiting, and will use industry knowledge to develop leadership training at all levels. The role will build strong partnerships with all support groups, and will partner with Ops to develop strategies to create a strong culture. The role will also ensure consistency, quality, and timeliness of deliverables for assigned projects.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the contact center industry
- At least 3 years of experience in contact center leadership, including cross-functional teams/groups
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business
- Experience in client relationship management and front-line supervisor development
- Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information, and results reporting
- Experience with Workforce Management