ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Quality Assurance / Training Manager to deliver extraordinary results for our clients. Working closely with multiple departments, this role is responsible for identifying areas of opportunity, developing solution plans, coaching team members and ensuring key metrics are achieved. We’re looking for a leader who has the vision, experience and passion to contribute to our culture and success of our clients.
As a Quality Assurance / Training Manager, You Will…
- Implement comprehensive professional development plans and training programs
- Drive the overall customer service and customer satisfaction through training and quality assurance
- Provide honest and transparent quality assurance coaching to global teams
- Provide direction for new “best in practice” training and professional development initiatives
- Promote an inclusive learning environment, while enhancing positive employee engagement
- Develop cost-effective programs with a variety of measures
- Evaluate performance of direct reports
As a Quality Assurance / Training Manager, You Have...
- 3+ years of leadership experience in combination with 3+ years of training or teaching experience, preferably in the customer service industry
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Leadership problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Understanding of adult learning principles and training methodologies (ILT, eLearning, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel & Powerpoint