About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service by leveraging software technology, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to implement a quality assurance process within our Agile software development environment. Working closely with the Development Team, this role will be responsible for designing and executing test plans as part of feature releases, and performing overall system regression testing. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude, and a passion to take software technology to the next level.
As a Software Quality Analyst Engineer, You Will…
- Analyze product requirements and design/implement test cases
- Ensure all software solutions and enhancements are fully tested, debugged and meet product quality standards
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing needs with direct interaction with the product stakeholders and Software Development Team
- Work alongside the Software Developers to resolve any bugs
- Monitor production system to ensure products are performing as expected
- Perform continuous review of technologies, industry standards and industry-related developments and makes recommendations relative to the need for further research and associated changes
As a Software Quality Analyst Engineer, You Have...
- Minimum of 2 years of technical experience in software quality assurance
- Significant experience with data integration and reporting
- Experience in quality assurance process design
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies (preferred)
- Experience with automated testing is a benefit
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention-to-detail
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities as needed
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects