Monitor the reach of metrics established by the client and monitor the volume of incoming calls, chats or emails waiting against availability in operations real time.
1. Capacity for abstraction, analysis and synthesis.
2. Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
3. Skills to search, process and analyze information from various sources.
4. Ability to work in a team.
5. Ability to identify, pose and solve problems.
6. Capacity for decision making.
7. Multitasking capacity.
8. Number skills
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION
1. MS Excel Knowledge / Google sheets (intermediate - advanced)
2. Written / verbal English - 75%
3. Ideal in 1st or 2nd year of university in careers related to numerical knowledge.
- 3 - 6 months in the Reporting or Workforce area in the call center.
- 6 months - 1 year as a data analyst.